We’re are looking for interns for a number of roles to work alongside senior teams mainly on startup and growth phase eCommerce companies. These roles offer a great opportunity to gain real experience towards your career in digital marketing. The curriculum of the internship, the learning and certificate objectives will be decided per the applicants background and interest to focus on. You might want to have your main focus in the internship to be around Growth Hacking, SEM or SEO, but while at it you get full view of marketing planning, processes & stack around eCommerce.
Internships are primarily done in our Tenerife office but remote internships are possible with preferably a one week kick-start visit to Tenerife to meet the team and do full planning of your individual internship curriculum.
Our digital marketing interns can expect to learn about:
- How to utilise A/B testing, Inbound Marketing, User Feedback, UX etc. tools
- Research, prioritize & optimize marketing channels such as organic, paid, email, social, referral etc
- Determine metrics and KPIs and put them in place
- How to Ideate, Build, Analyse, Iterate and Repeat.
- Get deep understanding how search engines work and how to apply that knowledge
- How to measure organic traffic in meaningful way and optimise accordingly
- Get to know SEO audit processes, both deeply technical and content focused
- How to produce and execute content creation strategies for SEO
- How to create, implement and evaluate effective PPC and Display marketing and remarketing campaigns
- Campaign daily management and best practises including ad copy writing, bid management and ad scheduling
- Analysis and reporting on all relevant performance metrics
Social media marketing:
- Creating engaging and timely content targeting various audiences across our social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Working with social media management tools to schedule and manage content
- Planning and executing paid social campaigns to gain maximum visibility across various platforms
- Regular analysis of each channel’s performance in order to ensure increasing success of our social media campaigns
- Creating engaging, unique and appealing, SEO-friendly content
- Posting blogs, press releases & updating website content using common modern CMS platforms
- How to analyse performance of all the relevant channels using tools such as Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, SEMRush, Botify etc.
- Build Google Data Studio dashboards
- Producing monthly, weekly and ad hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders